Monday, April 26, 2010

5 Things That I Regret

1. Hating Myself and I my image.
Self confidence is non-existent in the world I live in.

2. Falling In Love When I was Never Really Allowed.
Because it breaks your heart, and every single time it's harder to put it back together.

3. Self Harm.
I though someone would notice that things weren't ok. It As it turns out, things were made worse, and my friends thought I was crazy and didn't want to go near me.

4. Showing my weaknesses.
It made it easy for people to take parts of and hurt me. Showing me as me only hurt me more.
5. All the lies I've told and been told.
I can't trust anyone or myself anymore, I'm living in a world where everyone and everything is a lie, and nothing is the truth, as though the truth never existed in the first place.


No comments:

Post a Comment